The video below shows how to send a problem report in Windows 10, but the steps are identical on a Windows 8 machine.
1. Press the Windows key and 'S' at the same time.
2. Type 'Trusteer' into the search bar.
3. Select 'Trusteer Endpoint Protection Console'.
4. Under Help and Support, click Report a Problem
5. Fill in your contact details.
6. If you were requested by a Trusteer Support representative to submit a problem report, please enter your case number, as it appears in the email that you have received, into the 'Problem description' box. Other wise, enter the description of the issue you are experiencing.
7. Click 'Submit' to send the problem report.