Uninstalling Rapport from Mac OS X
To uninstall Trusteer Endpoint Protection (Rapport) from your Macintosh computer:
- Locate and open the .dmg file from which Rapport was originally installed*.
- The .dmg file should contain an uninstallation application**.
- Double-click the Uninstall Rapport application to begin the removal process:
If you receive the following warning, click Open to continue:
- Click Yes when asked if you wish to continue uninstalling Rapport:
- When prompted, enter your username and password and click OK:
- Fill in the captcha and click OK:
Rapport has now been removed from your computer. Click OK to close the uninstaller.
*(If you cannot locate the file, click here to re-download it.)
**(If the file doesn’t contain the uninstall application, it is most likely that you are using an older version of Rapport and we recommend that you update your version (there’s no need to uninstall first.))