You can remove Rapport using Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs"
1. Click Start .
2. Choose "Control Panel" .
3. Select "Add/Remove Programs"
4. Find "Trusteer Endpoint Protection" in the list of installed Application, and click on "Remove"
5. You may be presented with three options, choose "Continue" (If you do not see the dialog, skip to step 6):
6. You can now choose to connect to support if you would like us to fix the problem. Otherwise, choose "No thanks, Uninstall now"
7. In case you chose to uninstall, type the letters shown in the image, and then click Shutdown.
*If you want to remove the Google Chrome Rapport extension, please visit this page for instructions